Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Buy Groceries on a BUDGET!


Freezer Meal Workshops happening NOW! 



I was making the same 5-7 meals each week, because I didn't like following recipes, just throwing everything together at the LAST possible minute. I love cooking, but never had a plan of what I was cooking, just dumped something in the pan and hoped it turned out good. I wanted simple and fast.

These Wildtree products and the freezer meal concept makes it so easy for me now, that I really enjoy cooking. Look forward to great tasty meals anytime.

FYI -$75 for ingredients for 10 meals + $80-100 for meat that feeds 4-6 people, your monthly grocery bill for 10 Dinner will be about $175 There is no place on this planet you can go out to eat 10x and feed your family under $200. This is something a lot of people are checking out. I would love to help you save money on your grocery bills too and feed you family healthier choices. Come check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment