Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Freezer Meal Foods : Free Food

I cannot even believe it! I have some incredibly exciting news to share! As many of you know, one of my most favorite parts about my Wildtree Business is helping families get back to the dinner table! My Freezer Meal Workshops allow families to prep meals ahead of time, so they don't have to worry about "What's for Dinner" as long as that freezer is stocked! 

Here's the exciting part!!

All of my Workshops held in the month of January qualify for DOUBLE HOSTESS CREDIT. What does this mean? Well - for instance - a workshop with 10 people attending means a FREE Workshop bundle for you and an additional $200 in FREE groceries. Could you even imagine??? I kid you NOT. Wildtree has blessed us with this incredible gift! For those of you that decide to open your homes in January, you WILL be rewarded!

If you have ever been on the fence before on hosting, now is the time. You will not believe how much fun they are! Especially right after the holidays.

Message me, post below, or call me if you want to consider a date in January! Don't miss out! A BRAND new Wildtree Pantry could be the outcome, and a freezer full of meals... ALL in just 90 minutes time. Click here to learn more on Wildtree Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment