Saturday, August 27, 2016

Green Soup Recipe : Raw Soup

Green Soup Recipe : Raw Soup 


Today I saw a recipe on Facebook about Green Soup! When I saw the ingredients, I knew I had them all. So, I had to try it. This was my first time making a green soup. I have to say, it was a hit! We loved it. 

Do you make green soup? How do you make it? What ingredients do you use? 

We even gave some to our dog and he licked the bowl clean! Have to love it when we all love fresh foods. 

I did use some of my Wildtree spices, you can find them here. 

Now, I am big at throwing in whatever I feel will taste good, so you do the same! If you don't like something, don't add it. 

Added the soup from the food processor to the pan for about 5 minutes, enough to warm it up. 

  • 2 avacados
  • 1 onion (small) 
  • garlic
  • fresh ginger
  • tomatillo 
  • carrot
  • cilantro (a handful) 
I added some water from my coconut milk from an earlier recipe. I have to say this recipe was easy, fast and very tasty. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment