Monday, March 10, 2014

Do you like Turkey Bacon?

So, I have tried over and over eating turkey bacon! Just was nothing like the "real" turkey that I've grown up with. Sometimes even change isn't enough. After soo many times I just couldn't do turkey bacon, no matter how I tried it.

Yesterday, I decided try one more time. There has to be a way to eat this and enjoy less calories. So, one thing I found was cooking the bacon in the oven on broil. Awww..... this was amazing! This I could eat! Much better taste and lots of great flavor! Who knew, this could be the answer.

I went over to my friends how and she was cooking turkey bacon hotdogs and turkey bacon. Oh my, are you kidding me --- this is going to be tons of calories and just not for me. Well sure enough -- I had to try! I feel in love with what she made.

What are your thoughts? Do you like turkey bacon?

Glad Wildtree gives ideas on recipes, but love more and more. Pintrest is my favorite for sure!


Bacon Wrapped Sweet Onion Chicken


Ingredients


Method of Preparation

Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with Grapeseed Oil of choice. Wrap each piece of chicken with 1 piece of bacon and use a toothpick to hold each piece together, and gently place in baking dish. Spread Sweet Onion Spread over each piece of chicken. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F and bacon is crispy. If desired, serve with pasta tossed in Wildtree's Alfredo Extraodinaire.


Meal Type:
Dinner Favorites

Wildtree Product(s):Natural Grapeseed Oil   Sweet Onion Spread  

No comments:

Post a Comment