Sunday, March 27, 2016

DIY Baby Soft Feet for the Beach




One thing I CANNOT stand is dry cracked feet! When I get in bed and my feet stick to the sheets or when I put on my socks and my feet just feel like sand paper! Sound familiar? I don’t know, but I can’t stand it!


Seeing those dry cracked heels is just gross! Now it's time to make it easy to keep your feet baby soft and those heels moisturized! 

But what I’ve learned, is you don’t have to buy the expensive stuff to make your feet baby soft!

You most likely will have these ingredients right in your bathroom and kitchen! The part I I love the most, convenience at my fingertips.

You can do this many ways, so use your imagination – don’t hesitant just because you don’t have an ingredient. This is how I made this batch.

  1. 1 cup Epsom salt.
  2. 1 cup sugar.
  3. 1 cup grapeseed oil. (Natural Grapeseed)
  4. a few drops or more of Vitamin C oil.
  5. Add an essential oil smell of your choice. I have lately been into Wild Orange, so this one is smelling like fresh oranges – yum! (pick your essential oil here) 

Wa-La it’s done! Who knew! 



No comments:

Post a Comment