Saturday, April 9, 2016

Are You Still Eating Store Bought Taco Seasoning?




Serve it at Home is here to help educate you on the spices out there you may be using! Why? Because we want you to be aware of the chemicals, toxins and junk in YOUR food! Beware in using most store bought spices! 


Learn about these herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of preservatives, additives and fillers. 

What Makes Us Different? 
The taco seasoning that I had been feeding to my family for years contains Silica.. the same thing that comes in my new purse that says “DO NOT EAT!”. At that point I started to really question our food and what was in it. Silica is also used to make glass and ceramics. Don't believe us, look it up! Check your new purse or shoes and see what's inside! Once I learned more about spices and the crap, junk that is in them - I was NO longer going to buy them! BUT... I needed taste in my food, or my family was NOT going to eat it and it's a waste of time and money! So learn how to put culinary, preservative free, spices in your food again.



Just say NO! 

No artificial colors
No artificial flavors
No preservatives
No high-fructose corn syrup
No MSG
No hydrogenated oils
No GMOs

Join Serve it at Home on Facebook! 



No comments:

Post a Comment