Thursday, April 7, 2016

Tired of the Weight Loss Battle!





I've been gaining weight, more and more, every year and the Dr.'s say it's just my age! I get thinking to myself "Come On!" I eat organic, I don't drink dairy, eat very little cheese products and really stock up on my fruits and veggies. So in my head - thinking what is possible going on?...

I started watching some videos, don't ask how I found her, no clue. But I found Freelee the Banana Girl. Don't watch her, just saying, you'll be hooked if you do. Just a warning ahead of time haha. But I really like what she's got to say - so I think I've watched most of her videos on YouTube now. I really don't want to do Vegan, but I think I need to try some of the things she says to try to lose weight. Have to say, I tried 2 bananas in my smoothie this morning, took me some time to get the smoothie down. It's a new way of living, are you willing to do it?

Now what I like about Freelee the Banana Girl she's been there and done that. She talks about her journey and how it's worked or not worked for her, love it! I'm trying a few things and want to see if I can atleast see a few pounds come off. I'm tired of getting fatter and fatter, sicker and sicker, even eating Organic. Something in my body is NOT working for sure. So I will write more on my jouney following Freelee.

So, my first day thinking different and trying some Vegan Protein shakes, I have to say in 2 days I do feel amazing. Hmmmm maybe Freelee does have something great to share? So I have been drinking a few of the Vegan Protein Shakes, unfortunately not impressed at all. I think I might have to take back the shake and deal with raw foods. Trying two shakes now and not liking it -- and I've done Protein Shakes for years. So, that will be a new story on it's own.

This is really what caught my eye for sure was this video. And, my daughter watched something at school that really got her to think about Vegan. So was looking for recipes and this is what came up!

So, I'm going to try a few things and change a few things. If you have had some success with Vegan Diet or Veterinarian I would love to hear, comment below. 
I am looking forward in feeling better and having more energy, then I know the weight will fall off! 

I found this recipe : Banana Cereal with Banana Milk

Ingredients
6 bananas (leave 1/2 for banana milk), chopped into coins
1 cup filtered water or coconut water
1 - 2 fresh dates
Toppings: 1 - 2 chopped fresh dates, shredded coconut and coconut sugar 
I didn't have the "fresh dates" so used prunes. It tastes sweet and yummy. I will have to try it with the dates for sure! I have been ordering from Graze.com also and added the protein mix on top. Mine defiantly looks different, I will have to try the other recipe. I also think I would do more coconut cream with this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment