Sunday, May 15, 2016

How To Make Datorade

How To Make Datorade


I just learned about this fantastic drink called "Datorade!" I have been following the "Freely the banana girl and she shares this drink" This drink is soo amazing. At first I thought "oh, my! yuck!" But, you should NEVER make a decision till you try something, right? So I let my medjool dates sit in water for a few hours, to soften up.  Once soften, you can remove the "seed" they have in side them (make sure to do this). 

Now, you have your medjool dates ready to mix up and enjoy. Add your dates to a blender, mixer, whatever you have. You blender should be high speed. I did not have enough water in my first blend, so I added more water and a little bit of almond milk. OH MY! this is soo amazing and tastes fantastic. I think it will be a go to drink for now on! 

Depending on your dates and how soft they are, will depend on your final result and mixture. I am going to add some to my glass jar and keep in the refrigerator to drink all day long. The drink gives you soo much energy, allows you to lose your sweet tooth, and it's soo creamy with a white foam on top! 

Enjoying a fantastic Sunday breakfast with apple pancakes, apples and my Datorade! If you try it, share you ideas below. Some other options I want to try is adding some cinnamon to my foam on top or when I blend. I'm sure there is many ideas to change it up, but it's perfect as is. 



I don't drink wine but maybe once or twice a year, so I put all my favorite drinks in my wine glasses. This Datorade is perfect for the wine glass affect, 5 star yummy! Here is my breakfast today. 



Look forward to more ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment