Sunday, May 15, 2016

Spicy Sweet Potato Fries

Spicy Sweet Potato Fries

When growing up I never would even try a sweet potato!

But it was once a year at our house, Thanksgiving time to try sweet potatoes loaded up with butter and brown sugar, oh and don't forget the marshmallows! How can you go wrong with all the extra sugars, hehe! But, once a year I would at least try the sweet potatoes, even if it was eating the top sugary filling!

Well, many, many years later --- I wonder why I'm over weight and can't lose weight!? Because the simple things in life, with their own sugars, should be eaten daily -- at least weekly! So recently I've changed my food diet to be more Vegan. Tired of the the aches, pains, tiredness every day! I have to change my mindset and figure out what is better for my body! Taking away dairy and meats is changing my body and my mindset daily. I feel so much better and free. My mind is clear and I feel more positive as the "change" happens.

Stopped by last week to buy a bulk amount of sweet potatoes from Sam's Club. I have to say I was impressed with the sweet potatoes they had. So, I've been on top of the sweet potato fries and making them different each and every time. You can make them on how you feel today -- sweet or savory. What do you want! No one else makes them your way, so make it your way!

Today I'm make spicy sweet potato fries in my own kitchen.

So I ended up with Tacos and some sweet potatoes! Yummie! 
If you make these share your results and what you do! +Serve It At Home Organic Foods 





Go here to learn more on Organic Spices! 


No comments:

Post a Comment