Saturday, April 6, 2013

Email Marketing...What is it?

Email Marketing….Say What???!!!

 

For the past couple days, I’ve been going all in with learning more and more about internet marketing. I’m currently in the process of obtaining my B.S. in Internet Marketing, and so far I have learned sooooo much in my classes. No with that being said, I like to think of myself as a learning junkie. Since I was a very young girl, I would do a lot of self discovery, and teach myself through different resources.
Now lately all I’ve been hearing about are the benefits of email marketing. I even seen a lot of business owners say they prefer email marketing over using social networks. Say What???!!!! I for one absolutely love connecting with my BWNO fans and members on Facebook. I can interact with them, post sales and specials, and do a lot of advertising for our featured members. So why email marketing? Then I started to think about my personal life. I have joined many many many….did I say many…. mailing list for my favorite websites/companies. I look forward to receiving the updates through these emails and getting special offers as a email subscriber. Continue reading this article!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment