Wednesday, November 4, 2015

2016 FREE Food Rewards I No Coupons I Organic Foods

Hey Wildtree Workshop fans!

I know...I know! January 2016 is a LONG way off! But really it will be here VERY Quick! That said, my open dates to teach workshops in January are already almost gone. Crazy!

So why the early rush? 

Because Wildtree fans know that every January is DOUBLE host rewards.


Let's get started with the FREE stuff! 

Here's the math--a workshop with 8 friends prepping meals gets you a free workshop bundle plus another $130 to stock your pantry. Start the new year off right!
Will you be looking for $130 of FREE food? I can help!

Dates will be gone by fast, so let me know if you are up for new meals in the new year!

PS. Don't need my "help?" "DIY-it with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment